Start Your Professional Career with Crossroads
At Crossroads Tax Advisors, we’re invested in our people and aspire to cultivate an environment filled with growth for our high integrity team. Our intention is to encourage our employees to be innovative. An integral part of our purpose is to empower everyone to express ideas that drive success.
We believe our people are our strongest asset, so we are proud to offer a full range of employee benefits. This full-time position offers a competitive base salary with bonus potential and a full benefits package.
We go above and beyond in our commitment to our staff’s health, well-being, and happiness. We achieve this by offering abundant opportunities and resources for professional growth and development, CPE reimbursement allowance and quarterly team lunches and events.
Here at CTA, we work together as partners and mentors to help each other grow. Empowering our health care practice owners is our number one priority. We strive to minimize the amount of time and effort our customers spend on accounting and administrative work so they can instead focus on the important stuff-running their practice.
CTA is looking for talented and motivated CPAs who thrive in a fast-paced culture and want to contribute to the growth and success of our mission. Our CPAs help the tax practice and develop a growing team of tax and accounting professionals. With our committed team and high standards, you will be set up to advance by learning new skills and by earning new responsibilities.
Headquarters are based in Greenwood, IN. This position can be remote.
- Contribute to a growing tax practice, including best practices, developing growth strategies and employee development
- Oversee the full scope of the tax return processing, reporting and filing for our health care clients
- Work as part of a team helping to provide health care specific industry knowledge and experience
- Review federal and state return filings for LLCs, C-Corps and S-Corps. Also, work with our other reviewers and preparers to ensure high-quality work
- Ensure timely compliance work
- Deliver proactive tax estimates quarterly bringing tax-saving opportunities to clients throughout the year
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and a current, valid CPA certification
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience servicing multiple client engagements
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong technical, communication, organizational and writing skills
- Willingness to challenge current processes and procedures with an emphasis on developing process improvements to gain overall efficiencies
- Ability to interpret and apply statutory and regulatory guidelines and requirements
- Strong data analytics skills
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of this niche tax, accounting and consulting team, the bookkeeping position will have constant interaction with our clients and requires a professional, courteous and cheerful demeanor. In order to succeed in this role, a strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability is essential.
- Monthly and quarterly client accounting write-up, including data entry, account reconciliations, adjusting journal entries and financial statement preparation
- Client education/training in bookkeeping and payroll procedures
- Set-up and clean-up of client QuickBooks files
- Provide QuickBooks assistance and support to clients
- Other duties as required to support business needs
- Two-year or four-year degree in business, accounting or related field preferred
- Minimum of two years experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role required; prior experience with QuickBooks Online preferred
- Strong computer skills, including experience with ten-key calculator and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Comfortable working in a technology-forward environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Teachable, desire to learn, and able to learn new tasks quickly
- Commitment to honesty, trustworthiness and high ethical standards
- Able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines