Your journey with Cornerstone starts with a complimentary CPA evaluation where we examine the tax and accounting needs of your practice. After your review we will share our advice and strategies for success in your practice.
Our accounting services go beyond the average CPA office because we specialize in health care practices and can help you navigate specialized insurance, compliance and payroll issues that are specific to health care.
Our Certified Public Accountants are financial advisors who help health care practice owners reach their financial goals. With our accounting services, your practice will have a seamless planning and compliance process. If you don’t hire a CPA who specializes in the dental industry, you probably won’t get the best possible results.
Why Choose A “Health Care-Focused” CPA?
A typical CPA may not know to ask about variables that can prevent you from overpaying or buying a practice that doesn’t fit your specific needs. You should talk to your CPA several times a year to make sure you’re doing what’s best for your practice, especially when you’re considering a big decision. Our accountants know health care, so they can ask the right questions and deliver the answers that make your practice as profitable and efficient as it can be.
Key elements of our dental-focused CPA services include:
- Remote CFO: our tax and accounting professionals know and understand the financial aspects of a practice. We work as your remote CFO, taking care of the details so you can pay closer attention to the needs of your patients. We will keep you updated and informed on how your practice business is functioning and provide guidance on identifying and achieving goals for growth.
- Health Care Metrics: we use technology to gather and monitor practice-specific KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to benchmark within the your specific industry. We provide unique Practice Reporting to help you grow and improve efficiency within your practice.
- Tax Planning & Prep: let our team help you plan for annual tax liability and maximize your net profits.
Our health care accounting process is designed from the ground up and allows you to harness the latest in technology and manage your practice from any place, and at any time. Our team uses carefully curated suite of modern business software to facilitate our services, including:
- Canopy: A private and secure location for clients’ tax documents and financials
- Quickbooks Online: Accounting software that provides you, your Crossroads CPA and other advisors access to real-time practice data
- Dext: Photograph and transfer receipts directly to your accounting software as you get them
- Microsoft Teams: Video conferencing that allows owners to meet with their CPAs for online meetings
- Fathom: Financial analysis tool for generating practice specific custom reports
Tax Planning and Preparation
Our team will work with you on a regular basis throughout the year to maintain a customized plan of tax-saving strategies that are tailored to your unique situation. Our CPAs can reduce processing errors and are able to prepare personal and business taxes, offer tax planning and audit services. Through these services, we are able to improve the profitability of your practice and provide projections throughout the year.
“Crossroads Tax Advisors provides me with the professional services I need and doesn’t try to push unneeded services like some firms out there. They understand me and have been very accommodating and easy to work with.”
-Dr. Robert Stark
If you need tax and accounting services for your practice, ask a question, request information or request a call online. Our accounting team will be happy to contact you to answer any questions you may have about our process, as well as our services.